Friday, September 4, 2009

one word~stereo

my life is in stereo. i hear sets of voices in my head; one is offering fun and good times and a massive hangover.

the other chides me to behave, to follow the good book (of my choice) and to never do anything that would make my mother ashamed.

the third reminds me that all decisions have consequences, and to think long before i do or say anything.

far too often, i listen to the last one, that says, "fuck 'em if they can't take a joke", letting me go my own way into that dark night.

4 comments:

  1. I'll take door number one...no door number 4...wait no, ah hell.
    I liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stereo? I think you've got surround-sound there, cher. Turn Speaker #4 up good and loud, fiyo on the bayou...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 4 pls, same to same pinch.

    ReplyDelete